Welcome Home to Camp
100th Anniversary Celebration
LOOK WHO'S ALREADY COMING!
- Bruce Cameron
- Tom Neale
- Scott Coolidge
- Rob Brieley
- Lily Bermel
- Margi Griffith
- Dave Meyer
- Susan McPherraan
- Scott Moeller
- Andrew Rodgers
- Tucker Newberry
- Richard Coomber
- Nate Lane
- Field Glover
- Lisa Joy
- Palmer Aguirre
- Andy Parker
- Scott Miller
SIGN UP NOW TO COME HOME TO CAMPRegister Now!
Friday, September 3 - Monday, September 6, 2021
- Camp will be open on Friday, September 3 at 3 p.m. - move into cabins, enjoy activities, and reacquaint yourself with Camp.
- Official reunion activities will begin with a 6 p.m. dinner.
- The final reunion meal will be lunch Monday, September 6.
- Come for 1, 2, or all 3 nights.
At Camp Owatonna (and Camp Newfound)
WHO CAN COME:
Owatonna/Ropioa alumni and families, trustees past and present. Newfound, Family Camp, and Creative Arts alumni, and all friends of Camp are also welcome to join.
WHAT TO DO:
Connect with camp friends and participate in all the activities you loved when you were a camper: team sports, waterskiing, canoeing, kayaking, sailing, swimming, ropes course, climbing wall, zip line, arts & crafts, nature walks, tennis, archery, competition between the teams, Cherry Island swim, running to the Flag Pole, diving off the Big Float, crossing the sandbar to Hairbrush, day hikes, singing, making s’ mores ... and more!
Since this is Owatonna/Ropioa’s 100th Anniversary Reunion, the rate is $100 per person for the weekend
- Group living in cabins – single beds
- We will do our best to accommodate cabin requests
- Bring your own bedding, towels, sleeping bag, etc.
- Bathrooms and showers available within a short walk
Or, at local bed and breakfast establishments or nearby hotels
- Those staying at a B&B or Hotel will book and pay directly.
- Visit the Maine Lakes Chamber of Commerce for lodging options.
Served at Owatonna’s newly renovated lodge and kitchen
Please make your own transportation arrangements to and from Camp. If you need additional assistance, email email@example.com.
Childcare will be provided. If needed, contact firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1, 2021.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES:
- There will be camp activities from the early morning hours through special evening activities. The daily schedule will be posted on the reunion
section of the website and around camp.
- Competition between the Blues, Golds, Greens, and Reds
- Off-camp day hikes
- Quiet Hour, Morning Meeting, Rest Hour, and other special activities will also be held each day.
Questions about registration send them to email@example.com.
If you are interested in working at the Reunion, have a suggestion for an activity, or are interested in organizing an activity for the reunion, contact Terry Coolidge, Reunion Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your Owatonna/Ropioa stories – to celebrate the upcoming centennial of the founding of Camp Owatonna/Ropioa, we are compiling an official written history. We need your help! Click the link above to read more.
Read the article What our Founders Established by Seth "Chic" Johnson
For more Owatonna History, check out the website below maintained by alum Scott Coolidge